Survival
Well, after a meeting that my brother had with one of our landlords, it looks like stepping out all at once is not really an option. I think I am okay with that though. This last weekend was REALLY HARD. We had four events in a row, the Saturday one was SUPER complicated and riddled with drama (just ask me, I will tell you the whole harry story), but all in all we survived, and we did a good job. And the rest of the year should be a little bit easier now. We don't have any more four-event weekend until next spring. So my plan is just to take it one day at a time and do the very best that I can. This is the work that God has put before me, and I will continue to do it until he takes it away.
I'll be praying for you and your family. I'm sure running a business is extremely hard work...I'll be praying that God will give you peace and direction.
ReplyDeleteI love the new family pictures! Loralie is getting so big! She's so gorgeous! I love love love her hair!!!!! I'm sure you get that alot! :)
Answer to your question about my camera: I use a Nikon D60...it's a couple years old, but it still gets the job done. ;) I think my particular model goes by a new name now, like the D6000 or something?? Anyway, I also have a favorite lens that I use that has a really low f-stop to make the backgrounds blurry. I use photoshop mainly...I just downloaded Lightroom, which I'm totally in love with, but I'm not exactly ready to fork over the $300 for it. I'll be sad when my trial period ends. :)
Anyway, hope you have a good, non-stressful week!