AHHHHH!!!!!

I am so stressed out! I feel like my head is spinning and my shoulders and back are so tense it feels like someone screwed them on too tight! We have four events this weekend, and practically NO STAFF. Why is it so hard to get people to work out here? We are literally four miles from William Jewell and yet cannot find 3-4 people who want to work two nights a week and make $100??? That sounds like a pretty sweet college gig to me! So I have posted yet another ad on craigslist and the parade of freaks has begun. I swear, you get some wierdos when you post jobs on there. I am interviewing people on Wednesday night, so pray that I find a few that are decent. Seriously, the only qualifications for this job is working arms and legs and a white shirt/black pants outfit! To add to my stress I feel like I was a bad mom today. I was on the phone and computer all day long dealing with this (and other) nonsense, and Loralie was starved for attention. She also managed to pull the iron down on herself and faceplant on the concrete all while under mommy's (un)watchful eye. Mondays are supposed to be my day off!!! I just want October to be over! Things slow down a bit in November and Decemeber, and then die off in January and February. So hopefully at that point I can get a chance to stop. And breathe. And relax. Never looked forward to January so much in my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!