Making Jesus Chuckle
It is just plain fun to "quiz" Loralie these days about pretty much any topic because she comes up with such funny answers. I had been asking her about different people's jobs (mommy's, daddies, nee-nee's, etc.) and we had had quite the discussion about what everyone did at their jobs. (She was convinced that I play "toys in the basement" when I go to work!) That night, as I was tucking Loralie into bed, she gave Jesus the recap in her prayer. It went a little something like this (read the following lightening fast, with a cute toddler accent and in all one breath:)
"Dear Jesus thank you mommy thank you daddy thank you mommmy's work at the tuscan ballroom thank you daddy's car goes wee-ooo wee-ooo and him catches bad guys thank you neenee and baby ada and scooty and thank you my candy."
There was actually more in there than that, but she was going so fast I didn't catch all of it!
"Dear Jesus thank you mommy thank you daddy thank you mommmy's work at the tuscan ballroom thank you daddy's car goes wee-ooo wee-ooo and him catches bad guys thank you neenee and baby ada and scooty and thank you my candy."
There was actually more in there than that, but she was going so fast I didn't catch all of it!
Comments
Post a Comment