Jesus Is...
Focus on the Family magazine had some fun Pre-Easter activities to do with your preschoolers, so Loralie and I made this fun collage with pictures that reminded us of Jesus. Admittedly, I did most of the picture finding and cutting, and Loralie was on glue duty. Here is the end result:
Jesus is the bread of life, the branch, the "sun" of God, the gift of God, the living water, the light of the world, and my personal favorite, the "Way" with a picture of Whey powder. Thanks Shape Magazine!
Then yesterday I came into Loralie's room after her nap and she had totally destroyed one of her pretty hair bows. I was grumbling about how I was going to try to fix it, and Loralie said "Mommy, you should just ask Jesus to fix it." Hmmm, not sure he does a lot of hair bow fixing...
but maybe if I had the faith of a mustard seed!
LOVE it, I like the hair bow situation, good thinking, L! great idea for Easter! Pass on some more! I was just thinking how much I do for Christmas and I really want to get a plan in action for Easter too!
ReplyDelete