The Cousins Visit!
Loralie has been eagerly awaiting the arrival of her COUSINS! Starting last week she has been constantly asking when "Michael and Daniel gonna come see me???" and on Monday night THEY ARRIVED! Tuesday morning Caleb took his brother Levi with him to work and Robyn and I took the kiddos to the Under the Sea playland at Crown Center. They ran around like crazy for a few hours, enjoying the seaweed forrest, the mermaid house, and the pirate ship! Then we went to the crayola store and did a little doodling. Lunch was delivered via choo-choo at Fritz's (man, that place is LOUD.) Then we went home and took much needed naps! The evening brought more fun and energy exertion at the Moonbounce place at the Zona Rosa. Loralie was excited that she could do the big ladders and slides all by herself. She liked it when Baby Matthew would "watch" her go down the slide. Then the daddies arrived, and we strolled over to Tom Fooleries for dinner. This time the kids ate out red wagons! Wednesday, Caleb took off of work, so we could all go to Science City at Union Station. Loralie had never been there before, and we all had a GREAT TIME! There was so much to do and explore! I think her favorite things were the water table, the petting zoo, and the little kids play area. At one point, I was alone with Loralie and baby Matthew, when he started to get fussy. I picked him up and poop leaked out of his little pant leg and onto the (thankfuly) tile floor! I called Caleb and said "I need Levi or Robyn in here STAT! We have a Code Brown situation here! I repeat! Code Brown!!!" Robyn spent the better part of the next half hour hosing the kid off in the bathroom sink! Alls well that ends well though! The kids had a great time! That night we let the cousins play chef's assistant as we cooked up some yummy pizzas and "dirt cups" for dessert! YUM!
I am sad to see my little guys go, but I am wiped out! That was a lot of action for two days!
I am sad to see my little guys go, but I am wiped out! That was a lot of action for two days!
Thanks for more ideas on what to do!
ReplyDelete