Hide N' Seek
Last night the whole Lenz family (okay the three of us) played an exciting game of hide and seek. Loralie had the position of "permanent seeker" because whenever we would try to let her have a turn to hide, she would, but then she would jump out and say "I'm ready! Here I am!", so she was not so challenging to find! Caleb and I, however, were excellent hiders. There is just something about that game that makes me feel like a kid again! Caleb would get mad at me for trying to squish into his hiding spot with him (hey, what's wrong with that?) and for getting the giggles when Loralie would get close to finding us. I think I shortened her "seek" time by quite a bit! Whenever she would find us she would squeal with delight and exclaim "I finded you!!!"
Comments
Post a Comment