280 Squad
While my days are mostly filled with tea parties and tea lights, my husband's days are filled with flashbangs and firearms on the Tactical Response Team for the KCPD.
This is Caleb's squad, 280. He is the second one from the left in this picture.
Caleb's job is to be the second one through the door after they kick it in. I think he said he got that position because he was tall? I guess you have to shoot over the first guys head... glad he isn't that guy! So he is the number two guy. *insert potty humor here*
He is currently the senior officer on the squad, with the most time on, including his sergeant. Incidentally he has been studying like crazy for the sergeant's test which he will take in a few weeks. I think he would make a great sergeant. He is the kind of man that other men respect and want to follow.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...
He is currently the senior officer on the squad, with the most time on, including his sergeant. Incidentally he has been studying like crazy for the sergeant's test which he will take in a few weeks. I think he would make a great sergeant. He is the kind of man that other men respect and want to follow.
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you...
who took these pics?! Were the guys really having a photo shoot? Haha.
ReplyDelete