Up, up, and away!

Today begins my San Francisco adventure! I am meeting up with my good friend Stacey for a girls weekend! Let me just begin by saying that I am not a fan of arriving at the airport early. I really prefer the adrenaline rush of running through the terminal and being the last person to board the plane, seconds before take off. Unfortunately my more practical side usually wins out, and I find myself in an overcrowded terminal sitting next to a guy who looks exactly like the BTK killer. He tries to spark up some chit-chat, which I expertly dodge, inbetween boughts of staring (him at me, not me at him). When I finally board the plane, I am the lucky winner of a window seat next to a family with a one year old. She is already cranky, and mom keeps talking to her in a really annoying baby voice (which I am sure I do too, but it is annoying when other people do it!). But the clouds look lovely up here, like fluffy cotton balls (it's kinda making me want to jump out of the plane, because I imagine myself bouncing off their fluffy softness). Why does the wing of the plane have writing on it that says "do not walk outside this area"? I really don't think you should be walking in any part of the wing of a plane. More to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!