Toddler time

I find myself laughing quite a lot these days at the crazy stuff Loralie likes to do! She is fast as lighting, and a teeny bit sneaky, so sometimes it is hard to catch her before she does something naughty! She has a favorite pair of mom's underwear that she has dug out of the drawer on several occasions to make herself a fetching hat. She walks around going "hat! hat!" and I don't have the heart to tell her she's wrong. She thinks she looks like a fancy lady with her special hat. She also likes to "help" mommy with chores around the house, especially putting laundry away. As you can see, we haven't quite got the concept of "away" yet! More clothes get OUT of the drawer than IN. And every roll of toilet paper in our house is raggedly re-rolled, as she has taken to UN-rolling it while saying "no, no, no!" Well, at least I know she has been listening to me! Ha! She just cracks me up though! Do you know that scene from "The Sixth Sense" when the mom is talking to the little boy in the kitchen, and she steps out for a minute, and then walks back in and every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen is wide open???? We reenact that scene several times a day. I will be loading the dishwasher, and I turn around and the whole rest of the kitchen is destroyed! But I wouldn't trade my sweet girl for a million clean houses, and some day when our house is quiet and clean, I will think back fondly to these days of happy chaos.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!