Flushed with Love

Well, today Loralie slam dunked an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet. Luckily, I heard the giant splash and had time to get there before she flushed! I know she is not trying to be naughty. She is just experimenting with how the world works and trying to immitate her parents. It's like the perfect storm! Ha! I am finding it hard to be the stern disciplinarian when I find myself bursting out laughing at most of her antics. But I also know that part of the experiment is to see what Mom's reaction will be... So giggling probably isn't great. At some point flushing stuff will cease to be amusing.

But today also brought one of a parents greatest joys- Loralie said "I yuv you". Talk about your heart melting! All is forgiven after that!

Just one more loopdy loop on this crazy ride we call parenting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Eliana is learning how to flush the toilet, but thankfully she hasn't figured out how to flush stuff down it. We keep the bathroom door closed so she can't get in. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!