Ups and Downs
So this weekend wasn't very fun. Sunday, I noticed that I had some spotting. My baby books all had this in the "call your doctor" catergory, so I did. He said that it was probably nothing, but just to stay off my feet all day (easier said than done!) and call him that evening if it hadn't stopped. Well after a torturous day on the couch, it still hadn't stopped, so I called back. He said that it could be one of three things: nothing, something (but we wouldn't know what without a sonogram), or perhaps I had started to misscarry, in which case there woudln't be anything he could do about it once I had started bleeding anyways. Wow, to put it bluntly, right? So I freaked out all night and went in to see him first thing in the morning, which I learned in doctor talk means "12:30, after calling repeatedly all morning and having no one call you back but then having to go there in person to make the appointement, and then come back later..." But the good news is that we got our first sonogram, and everything looks fine. Baby is 14 weeks, which is just what we thought. 14 weeks just doesnt' sound that long, but I am already a third of the way done!
Comments
Post a Comment