cravings
You know how they say that you body craves things that it needs when you are pregnant? Someone please enlighten me with the nutritional value of these foods that I have been craving...
1. hot dogs
2. pickles (I know it is a cliche, but true)
3. cream cheese
4. key lime pie
I always kind of thought I would crave chocolate or ice cream, but not so much. Wierd huh? Apparently, my baby likes random pig parts, salt, fat, and sugar coated vitamin C! Ooo... you know what sounds really good? Pickles smeared with cream cheese...
1. hot dogs
2. pickles (I know it is a cliche, but true)
3. cream cheese
4. key lime pie
I always kind of thought I would crave chocolate or ice cream, but not so much. Wierd huh? Apparently, my baby likes random pig parts, salt, fat, and sugar coated vitamin C! Ooo... you know what sounds really good? Pickles smeared with cream cheese...
Comments
Post a Comment