Happy Halloween!

These two kiddos tore it up trick or treating last night!  Loralie was a hula girl (wearing a sweater, cause the weather was not tropical), and Roman was a dinosaur.  He totally hated his costume and every time I would show it to him he would say "don wan it!"  
I love how Halloween is the only holiday you are expected to talk to and hang out with your neighbors!  And we have GREAT neighbors!  We had our third annual driveway party!
I made some mummy dogs, queso dip, and chilli.  We stuffed ourselves and then burnt off the calories by trick or treating down two whole streets!  In our defense, the Daddies had already taken the kids for quite a while and someone had to pee and it was cold and 8:30 and a school night!  Hope your Halloween was Boo-tiful too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!