Day 5
Yesterday was our second day at the Magic Kingdom, and this time we got to go with our friends Curtis and Candy! We all had a great time! Loralie got to meet ALL of her princesses, and I got some super cute pictures to add later! I never really got why it was such a big deal to stand in line to meet characters at Disney, but it was different than what I was picturing. You get to go into a room that is totally decorated with their storybook decore and they spend several minutes talking and interacting with the kids. Loralie was in awe. She would go right up to them and hand them her autograph book. She answered all their questions and commented on their outfits. It was just precious. They made her feel so grown up and special, it was so fun to watch! After we met Cinderella, Ariel and Belle we exited through a stategically placed gift shop. Loralie spied these Cinderella shoes and flipped out. She never really asks for stuff in stores, or if she does and I say no she gives up quite easily. Not this time. Not with these shoes. She clung to them like her heart would break if she didn't have them. I did manage to wrangle her out of the store and get her to stop crying, and later I told her if she was very good all day long we could go back and get those shoes.
Later on that day we passed a wishing well and guess what Miss L wished for? You got it. The shoes. So after a full day we left with the glass (plastic) slippers. They are several sizes too big, but I wanted them to last for a while! She loves them, even proudly wore them to dinner last night. I told her that was a "vacation only" scenario, and that normally they are just for dress up!

Later on that day we passed a wishing well and guess what Miss L wished for? You got it. The shoes. So after a full day we left with the glass (plastic) slippers. They are several sizes too big, but I wanted them to last for a while! She loves them, even proudly wore them to dinner last night. I told her that was a "vacation only" scenario, and that normally they are just for dress up!

Comments
Post a Comment