20 Weeks
Half way done cooking this baby! We have the sonogram on Monday, but Caleb and I won't be finding out the sex of the baby at the appointment. We are going to have the technician write the gender down and put it in a sealed envelope, and we will find out with everyone else at our Sonogram Reveal Party on Wednesday night! I am getting really excited! I feel like it is a boy, but I would be happy either way!
We are working our LAST WEDDING this Friday night out at the Tuscan Ballroom. We have made it a whole year since my Dad's death, which just blows me away. I have mixed feelings about leaving the Tuscan. The work is so stressful, and I will not miss that. But I will miss being a business owner, being a part of an industry, having a job that contributes to our families finances. It is also sad to say goodbye to the dream that my Dad and I started. I will miss spending so much time with my mom, but I look forward to lots of family get togethers with no talk about weddings. For the first time in my adult life, I really have no idea what I am going to do with myself! I am sure that the next four months will go by fast though as we prepare for baby!
We are working our LAST WEDDING this Friday night out at the Tuscan Ballroom. We have made it a whole year since my Dad's death, which just blows me away. I have mixed feelings about leaving the Tuscan. The work is so stressful, and I will not miss that. But I will miss being a business owner, being a part of an industry, having a job that contributes to our families finances. It is also sad to say goodbye to the dream that my Dad and I started. I will miss spending so much time with my mom, but I look forward to lots of family get togethers with no talk about weddings. For the first time in my adult life, I really have no idea what I am going to do with myself! I am sure that the next four months will go by fast though as we prepare for baby!
Comments
Post a Comment