Two Things

Well, I am currently unemployed. My family has decided that we are NOT giving up on the tuscan ballroom, but we all need to get jobs, because we don't know WHEN it will be up and running. We still need a building. The awesome church building has no hope for being zoned commercial- much to our disappointment. So what is it that I can do?? The only thing I am qualified for is to teach- and I refuse to leave Loralie with anyone all day long. So I am going to try and teach preschool out of my home- uhg. Hopefully, it won't be so bad, only four kids and you can't beat the commute. And I would actually get to teach the way that I wanted to- creatively. No testing all the time, no meetings. So I will give it a shot. So if you know anyone in the Liberty area who needs childcare...
Secondly, after a gluttonous Christmas, I have decided to start my new year's resolution early and lose this baby weight. I have 35 pounds to lose, but I can't really diet the way that I normally would because I am still breat feeding. So, I am going to change one thing a week- just something small, and keep posting on my blog about my progress. This week my small change is that I am going to write down everything that I eat. Hopefully a good dose of reality will get me to change my evil ways!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!

The Cousins Visit!