@$&"$
You know how sometimes something seems like a really good idea in your head, but about two minutes into it you are wishing you had never ever thought of it???
Exhibit A:
It's hard to tell in the picture but there is boiling hot tomato bisque all over the walls, floor, and cabinets. Also all over me. Burns.
We are getting ready to leave for vacation tomorrow so today I had a long list of errands to run. I noticed there were quite a few tomatoes ripe on our vines, as well as some in our fridge that we hasn't used so I decided I would made a giant vat of Tomato Bisque and freeze it in individual portions for Loralie's lunch box. Isn't that so very domesticated of me? An hour later and my kitchen looks like a crime scene, I narrowly missed electrocution and third degree burns... But I have soup, by George!


Comments
Post a Comment