Bedtime Prayers

This is how Loralie's bedtime prayers go most nights as of late (transcribed word for word):
(Last night's prayers with mommy)
Dear Je-Jus,
Thank you for my mom and dad, and thank you for this nice wonderful food what you gave us in our fridge, and kitchens closed, so we don't have to eat anymore!  And thank you for my mom's eyes so she can see, and her mouth so she can talk, and her nose so she can smell stuff what's so yummy, and thank you for her ears so she can listen if my brother's crying!  Amen!

(A few nights ago with Daddy)
Dear Je-Jus,
Thank your my mom and dad and thank you for my daddy got something wierd for him to take away.  Thank you for my clock, thank you for my curtains.  Thank you for the wind and the storm.  And please take the storm away cause I don't like it.  I'm too afraid of it.  And, thank you for my dad's ears so he can listen, and his nose so he can sneeze and his boogers so he can pick it and eat it, and my garden what I grow fruit and vegetables, and thank you for this nice wonderful food what you makes when I'm hungry, and I already ate strawberries and thank you for the movie what I just watched and AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!

The Cousins Visit!