Dance-y Pants










Loralie has been attending dance class since October, and we got to watch her very first "performance" on Monday!




I think it is probably the "teacher curse". After years of watching wiggly kids do all kinds of squirley things, you think to yourself, "No child of mine would ever act like that!" Ha ha. And then you watch a dance performance and reaslize you have the WILD KID! Hehe. But we love her and wouldn't have her any other way! Keep in mind, she is the youngest kid in her class. Some of them have been in there for two year already, and believe it or not, this is a MAJOR improvement from the first class that I watched! But needless to say, me, Caleb, and NeeNee found it terribly funny and, of course, adorable. I believe if you click on the links below you should be able to watch her perform!

Dance Attempt 1





Dance Attempt 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!

The Cousins Visit!