Spooktacular Fun!

Well, this week has been a whirlwind of Halloween fun! We have made several cute Halloween crafts this month to decorate the house with.

Monday night, Loralie's dance class had a little mini-party. Here are the Tiny Tots, dressed for their Halloween parade (which was walking around in circles in the classroom.)
Friday was the Library Story time Fall Party, and our first time wearing our Little Bo Peep costume.
Loralie and Buddy Sophie (neither one of them that enthusiastic about getting their picture taken!)
Saturday was the Halloween Bash at our church. There was free food, games, music, and trunk or treating. It was really fun, but there were a TON of people there! I am not a fan of lines!
Here is my Little Bo Peep on the BIG DAY! She was so excited, she started asking me at about 8:15am if it was time to go trick or treating yet! She came up with the idea of being Little Bo Peep all by herself (there is a little bo peep on the Toy Story movies). I looked in every costume store in a 20 mile radius and they didn't have a toddler size costume (they did, however, have the "adult" version, which I considered altering). But I ended up just cannibalizing some of the stuff already in her closet (sewing some T-shirts together, using a princess skirt), and sewing a few scraps together (apron and bonnet) and PRESTO- Bo Peep costume! Total cost: $7 Oh Yeah!

We ended up having a bonfire and chili dinner with several families from our small group on Halloween night. It was "Super" fun (we didn't get the memo that all the other kids were dressing as super heroes! Little Bo Peep was well protected while trick or treating!)
It was impossible to get a good picture of all the kiddos as they were a WEE BIT EXCITED (AKA running in circles). Buddy Jack is the one sort of behind the trees here.
And of course, NeeNee joined in on the fun!
Time to get mommy some candy! Haha
There's that sheep I've been looking for! Neighbor Arden made a perfect accessory!
Overall, a very fun week, but WHEW am I tired! Happy November first today, and happy 30 weeks of pregnancy to me (9 more to go!) Looking forward to some baby "sprinkles" this month, and some low key time with family and friends! I am feeling thankful already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!

The Cousins Visit!