Silliness

Yesterday Loralie was in rare form even for her! She was so hyped up, which means very entertaining! Here are some of the funny stuff she said: She was running around in circles saying "I'm a crazy person! I'm a crazy person!" When she walked into her (almost) completed "big girl room" she did a huge "OOOOOOOO!" and then said "mommy, I so exciting!" while jumping up and down. She kept trying to hug her big girl bed, which would have been pretty cute if it wasn't freshly painted... She told Caleb and I that the Easter bunny was bringing her a brudder. She kept trying to take her Dora calendar off the wall, and I told her she needed to leave it alone. She said "Ya, you better just put me in time out." She was watching me do an art project for her room and she said "Mommy, that is so awesome!" She told me "Mommy, I am just a little bit mean." Ha ha! Aren't we all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!