I am Thankful For...
A good book on a rainy day, a comfy afghan, and a snugly puppy.
My super sweet hubby who takes care of me and even does floors.
My adorable daughter who makes me laugh and is learning so much.
A new recipe, fun friends, a text message from my BFF.
Flannel pj's, a fire in the fireplace, hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Funny TV, Loralie's singing voice, a hot bath.
My Mom, who loves me unconditionally and my little brother who isn't so little anymore.
Three sisters-in-laws that I love, and in-laws that are great. (Oh yeah, brother-in-laws are good too! HAHA).
A church that challenges me, a country that gives me the freedom to worship however I want.
A house that is cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Reliable transportation and modern medicine.
Chocolate in all it's glorious forms.
My super sweet hubby who takes care of me and even does floors.
My adorable daughter who makes me laugh and is learning so much.
A new recipe, fun friends, a text message from my BFF.
Flannel pj's, a fire in the fireplace, hot cocoa with marshmallows.
Funny TV, Loralie's singing voice, a hot bath.
My Mom, who loves me unconditionally and my little brother who isn't so little anymore.
Three sisters-in-laws that I love, and in-laws that are great. (Oh yeah, brother-in-laws are good too! HAHA).
A church that challenges me, a country that gives me the freedom to worship however I want.
A house that is cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Reliable transportation and modern medicine.
Chocolate in all it's glorious forms.
Comments
Post a Comment