When Daddy's Away, Loralie and Mommy will Play!
Caleb was out of town this week for some work training (or, "boyscout camp" as I like to call it), so I decided that Loralie and I would have to have some fun "girl time" while he was away! Monday, we went to Fun Run with Nee Nee and Boppa and Aunt Andie and Baby Ada! Loralie is still trying to decide if she likes that place. The inflatables are really LOUD and she isn't all that thrilled with being on them at this point. But she did like the big slide! Here she is sliding with Boppa!

And cooking in the little play house area. Note the pot holder glove: not sure she has EVER seen me wear one of those!

Tuesday morning, the two of us headed off to the Tiffany Springs Aquatic Center, and since I left my phone in the car, I only got a picture of her after we were ready to go home. She is getting braver and braver at that place, and by the end she was saying "swide 'gin! swide 'gin!"

Wednesday we headed out to Lee's Summit to a place called Paradise Park. This was by far the coolest place I have ever taken her! We had a blast, playing for hours, and neither one of us was really ready to go home (but nap time was calling). Here she is in the "soft play" area. She wouldn't get in the ball pit, but thought that the kids who were crawling around in there were hilarious! There were also big tunnels and slides in here that she enjoyed...

Here she is in the water play room!

Thank you for shopping at Hy-Vee! Paper or plastic? She loved playing in all the "make believe" rooms they have here.

First "art project" in the art room. She used the glue stick and the stampers all by her self after a quick demo from me (she kept saying "up down! up down" while stamping, just like mommy!)

Whew! We were worn out after that little outing! Can't wait to go there again! We had a blast!

So, by the time Thursday rolled around we were losing a little bit of steam, so we decided to have a fun "stay home" day. We watched a lot of Dora. Hate that show. Later we were outside and Loralie was "painting" the concrete with water.

Today, Loralie and Buddy Jack headed off to the neighborhood pool for some good old fashioned splishing and splashing.

Boy, will I be glad when Daddy gets home- I am exhausted!


Tuesday morning, the two of us headed off to the Tiffany Springs Aquatic Center, and since I left my phone in the car, I only got a picture of her after we were ready to go home. She is getting braver and braver at that place, and by the end she was saying "swide 'gin! swide 'gin!"

Wednesday we headed out to Lee's Summit to a place called Paradise Park. This was by far the coolest place I have ever taken her! We had a blast, playing for hours, and neither one of us was really ready to go home (but nap time was calling). Here she is in the "soft play" area. She wouldn't get in the ball pit, but thought that the kids who were crawling around in there were hilarious! There were also big tunnels and slides in here that she enjoyed...

Here she is in the water play room!


First "art project" in the art room. She used the glue stick and the stampers all by her self after a quick demo from me (she kept saying "up down! up down" while stamping, just like mommy!)


So, by the time Thursday rolled around we were losing a little bit of steam, so we decided to have a fun "stay home" day. We watched a lot of Dora. Hate that show. Later we were outside and Loralie was "painting" the concrete with water.


I've only played mini golf with Lea at paradise park! I want to take Sophie there too!!
ReplyDelete