My party!!!

Last night was my 30th birthday party bash! I started off my day at the spa. It was Caleb's treat, but totally my idea. I had a hot stone masssage, manicure, pedicure, hair and make up done. Apparently I am really bad at relaxing, cause after the first treatment I was pretty much bored and missing Caleb and Loralie! So for future reference, I am only good for a pedicure OR massage, and WAY too hyper for both!
After my day of boring luxury it was time to get dressed up and party. I must say, I looked pretty good for a 30 year old!
I had a great group of people come out to celebrate with me! I am a lucky girl to have so many great friends! The hit of the party was the photobooth that Caleb made for me. People got a little crazy with the props!
So, Happy Birthday to Me! Won't really need to be throwing myself any more birthday parties for another ten years or so...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!