A cousin and a swing
Today was a very exciting day for a toddler! First of all, Loralie finally got to meet her new baby cousin Ada. Matt took some cute pictures of them together, but I don't have those yet, so here is a pic of Ada with her Daddy. Loralie petted her little head and kissed her on the head and then tried to poke her eyes, nose and ears! She also tried to put a hair bow on her (but her head was too tiny!). She was also running around Uncle Matt and Aunt Andie's house getting into stuff, so we didn't stay too terribly long. So glad Ada is here! She is so precious!

Next, Daddy and Grampy got to work on Loralie's "Fwide and Fwing!" What's Grampa doing? READING DIRECTIONS??? That doesn't seem right...

Scooter had the right idea! It is HOT out here! But Loralie didn't want to miss out on any of the action. I think she knew EXACTLY what those guys were up to! She threw a huge fit when I had to put her down for her nap!

When she finally woke up, she enjoyed a little Sonic Slushie action with Mr. Moo Face...

And FINALLY got to SWIIIINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! She was very excited that she could see "Sloane's House!" from her swing, and said that she wanted to "Share with Sloane!" Good thing we have two baby swings on here! When I said that she would have lots of friends to share her swings with she said "Ada?" Awwww! She loves her cousin already! So, the swing set is not complete, but we do have three usable swings, which should keep her happy for a while!


Next, Daddy and Grampy got to work on Loralie's "Fwide and Fwing!" What's Grampa doing? READING DIRECTIONS??? That doesn't seem right...

Scooter had the right idea! It is HOT out here! But Loralie didn't want to miss out on any of the action. I think she knew EXACTLY what those guys were up to! She threw a huge fit when I had to put her down for her nap!

When she finally woke up, she enjoyed a little Sonic Slushie action with Mr. Moo Face...


Comments
Post a Comment