A Scary Story...

Last night I was working an event, when I took a much needed pee break. After completing my business and standing to exit the stall I hear a "plop" and realize with horror, that my I-phone (which was in my back pocket) has taken a dip in the porcelin swimming pool! "NOOOOOOO!" I yell, and plunge my hand into the fresh urine to retrieve the phone, which is practically an appendige to my body. I hastily dry the phone (and wash my hands :) and then attempt to turn the phone back on. NO luck. I completely shut the thing down and put it in a bowl or rice, as I had heard that that can help suck up the moisture. It sat in that all night, but when I tried it this morning, it still didn't work. Anyways, Caleb bought me a new one, and we are still hoping that the old one will dry out and Caleb will have bought himself a new i-phone (he has always had phone envy). I will keep you posted on if the rice thing works or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!