Amazing

One of the things that I find so amazing about being Loralie's mom, is the way that she learns things so abruptly. It has been like this for all of her major milestones- one day she can't roll over, the next she is a rolling maching. One day I sit her up, and she just never falls over, she is able to sit up all by herself from then on. Recently, it has been walking. I was sort of expecting her to take a few steps one day, and fall over, take a few steps the next day, fall over. You get the idea. That is not how it has gone down at all! She just decided one day that she could walk, and she has been walking ever since. It was just so abrupt! She is running all over the place now. I love it when she runs over to me and lands in a big hug. Those are the best. And on a slightly related note, she is learning new words like crazy (probably because both of her parents are LOUD.) Here is the list of words she can say at almost 14 months:
mama, dada, dog, up, more, done, on, off, ball, hi, moo, no, nigh-nigh,

Impressed? I know I am :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!