Won't You Miss Teaching?
HELLS TO THE NO!!!! Haha. Summer school is over, and I am doing the happy dance! Teaching has taught me a lot. Hopefully it will make me a better parent, more patient, with eyes in the back of my head. Hopefully it will make me more sympathic to my own children's teachers, and cut them some slack every now and then. But mostly it has taught me that this job SUCKS. You have to be completely mental to want to teach Kindergarten for the rest of your life! So now I can kick back, relax, and grow a human in peace. Poor kid is probably scared to come out ("My mom sounds grouchy, and I have WAY too many brothers and sisters!!!) And when people ask me what I do for a living, I can say "I own my own business, and work as an event planner", to which NO ONE will reply "oh, that sounds so fun! You must just play play dough and finger paint all day long!"
Comments
Post a Comment