Counting Down the Days
Eight more days of teaching, and I am home free! I am so excited, but the days seem to drag on. Particularly today when I locked my keys in my car and had to wait an hour for my mom (that's right, my mom) to come unlock me. It will be nice when I work five minutes from home, so that in the event that I do lock my keys in my car (which, of course, I will) , it won't take an hour for someone to save me!!! In other news, Caleb reads to baby every night. I can tell that he is growing in his confidence in reading outloud. I feel baby moving all throughout the day now, and have even been able to see my entire stomach jerk with a particularly good kick! And finally, today they broke ground on our building for the Tuscan Ballroom! YEAH! I was beginning to feel like people thought we were making it up! But there was a backhoe there today, and some dirt was definately pushed around, so we are excited! We are signed up for two major bridal shows at the overland park convention center. That will be amazing publicity. I am meeting with another potential client in a few weeks, and it will be my first time "trying out" our software, so I hope that goes well. If you google "liberty MO wedding receptions" you will find our website has moved up to page two, so that is good! TTFN
Comments
Post a Comment