Another Week has Come and Gone...
Five more weeks now... Loralie woke me up from 4-6am this morning with her acrobatics! Is it possible that she could hear the thunder and lightening? Cause it felt like she was doing a Richard Simmons video in there! It made me really glad that I didn't have to get up at 5:45 and trudge through the thunder storm to teach! I think this is going to be a slow week. Caleb is working PM's , my parents are out of town, work is blissfully slow... but all that adds up to a lot of time on my hands. The nursury is finnally all done. I need to get batteries for my camera, and then I can post the pics. It turned out really cute. Caleb got himself a "manly" diaper bag. He bought an army medical bag online, and has it stocked already with all the baby essentials. He won't be caught looking like a sissy carrying around a diaper bag! And if he get thirsty, it has a water bladder thingy with a straw that goes right to his mouth! What a dork.
Comments
Post a Comment