I'm An Addict

To sugar, that is. On reviewing my food journal for the last week, I have discovered that I am a junk food junkie. So the goal for this week is to use mypyramid.gov to make sure that I am eating healthy and enough calories to breast feed. I am also going to make sure I work out at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. On an unrealted note, my sweet baby SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last night! 11pm-6am. So that was really exciting for me! Also, we are negotiating a lease for what would be the perfect building for the Tuscan, so say a prayer. I don't want to talk about it too much because I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop, as it usually does. But this could be it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!