I Just Might Make It...
The last couple of weeks at work have been brutal. My class has 24 kids in it now, and more than a few "issues". On top of that I have been sick and just haven't been able to shake it. How do you know if you have the bird flu??? Anyways, I haven't been at church in like three weeks, so sorry about that- particularlly to my Jr. High girls. Now that Caleb has gone to days at work we may be taking a little time off from serving in the youth. We will only be able to be there every other month, so it is gonna be pretty hard to stay connected and stuff. In a way it is blessing though. God knows that we would probably never elect to take a break because we just wouldn't want to let you guys down. But everyone needs a break now and then. We have been serving in the youth for three years straight without more that a week off at a time, and it is really hard at times. I am excited to be able to attend some Saturday night services with my hubby, and you guys don't even know how great it is for Caleb to be home every night- we really needed it. So anyways, keep praying for me- pray that my class would be cooperative and that I would be able to meet all their needs. Pray that God would show us a ministry that we can work in during this temporary time of Caleb's day's schedule, and pray that I would kick this phlem problem I am having! One more day until Thanksgiving break... I just might make it!
Comments
Post a Comment