Goodbye
It's amazing how your life can change in a single minute. One minute you are laughing and having fun, and the next minute your legs have given out from under you and you are sobbing uncontrollably in the middle of the Tropicana casino while everyone looks at you like you are insane. One minute you are on a date with your husband and enjoying your vacation, and the next minute you are listening to the phone call that will flip your life on it's ear. One minute you have a father, and the next minute you find out that he is gone. I am on an overnight flight right now, heading home from Las Vegas. This is not at all how I thought this blog post would go. Tonight was me and Calebs last night in Vegas. We were supposed to leave for home tomorrow morning. We had a great trip and decided to spend our last night in Vegas listening to a comedian. We had literally been laughing for the last hour and were just walking out of the theater when Calebs phone rang. I knew right away tha...





Comments
Post a Comment