A Hunting We Will Go
Yesterday was the third annual Lenz Family Easter Egg Hunt and Potluck! We had a great turn out, beautiful weather, and a blessed time with friends and family.
Cousins! Identical Cousins, and you'll find...
they walk alike, they talk alike, at times they even dress alike!
What a crazy pair!
Could not get the three of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time...
A few, but not all, of my awesome friends in attendance... This was primarily for our small group as our monthly "fun" activity, but of course, I invited my family as well, so that I wouldn't have to cook Easter dinner twice! LOL.
It was a great time, full of love, fun, and LOTS of candy!
My kids are sugar addicts. Loralie ate almost all the candy out of Roman's basket when no one was looking, and Roman went around to other people's baskets and stole their candy. There were so many kiddos running around, and I don't even think I got pictures of all of them!
Cousins! Identical Cousins, and you'll find...
they walk alike, they talk alike, at times they even dress alike!
What a crazy pair!
Could not get the three of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time...
A few, but not all, of my awesome friends in attendance... This was primarily for our small group as our monthly "fun" activity, but of course, I invited my family as well, so that I wouldn't have to cook Easter dinner twice! LOL.
It was a great time, full of love, fun, and LOTS of candy!
Comments
Post a Comment