Bolivar Weekend

We had a super fun family weekend in Bolivar!  Caleb and Loralie assisted Aunt Chelle in making some pies.
Uncle Jon got some snuggles.
And then Caleb and I took advantage of the free babysitting and went on a late Valentines Day date.  Our first stop was a rather spontaneous one- The Fantastic Caverns!  I hadn't been since I was a little kid.  It's pretty amazing!  I got some story ideas just being in there.
Then Caleb took me to a swanky tapas restaurant where we had a delightful dinner.  After dinner we went to 1984, which is this cool arcade with all the games from back in the day!  I rule at Tetris!!!
We had a family lunch today and got to spend time with both Great Grannies.  I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful hubby and his crazy fun family to call my own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!