Dance Recital!!!

And now without further ado, the video you have all been waiting for... Loralie's first dance recital!  Click link below:

http://youtu.be/kYCscmgYhxs

This was actually the dress rehersal, as you weren't supposed to video during the real performance, but she did an amazing job all three performances!  Although she did get a little overly enthusiastic on her shuffle steps on Sunday's performance and fell on her butt for a few seconds...  She didn't seem to mind, and just got back up and kept on dancing!


Here are some of the funny stuff I have heard Loralie say that I know must have come directly from the mouth of her teacher, Ms. Roe:





"That is looking pretty good, but I really need to see more ENERGY!"  (To Little baby...)

"Mommy, if my shoe flies right off my foot I just have to keep dancing!"

"Even though I am little, I have to dance BIG!"

I asked her if she was scared when she got up there to dance and she just looked at me blankly and said "Why?".  Well, mommy was sweating bullets for ya kid...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!