Halloween

Last night was the most fun Halloween I have had in years! Caleb and I spent the afternoon carving awesome pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds. Then it was time to get Loralue in her outfit. She was the cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen! We pulled her around the neighborhood in a little wagon and she had lots of fun dropping candy in and out of her little bucket. She got to try a piece of chocolate, and her little eyes just lit up pike she had just discovered something wonderful! She got it all over her face and gobbled it all up! Must have been all that chocolate I fed her invetro! Ha! We got home early and answered the door for a while, and then it was time for Loralies bath and bed. Good friends came over and we had a table full of scary snacks and watched a cheesy vampire movie from the 80's! Good times!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Raindrops on Roses and Whisker on Kittens...

Simmin' in the Simmin' Pool!